- Joined
- 22 April 2019
- Messages
- 1,118
- Reactions Received
- 2,529
- Location
- ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
I have so many stupid stuff that I believed in when I was little because my older cousins like to tell me lies or my uncle they like to joke around with me.
- I thought if you eat the seed of a fruit, that it would grow inside you. I still swallow the seed though,
- I thought the moon was made out of cheese.
- that someone was living in my wall
- I love strawberry a lot and when I was little my uncle told me if I keep on eating strawberry I am going to turn into one. I did not eat strawberry for a whole year after that.
- I thought you could get pregnant by kissing a boy.
- I thought if you eat the seed of a fruit, that it would grow inside you. I still swallow the seed though,
- I thought the moon was made out of cheese.
- that someone was living in my wall
- I love strawberry a lot and when I was little my uncle told me if I keep on eating strawberry I am going to turn into one. I did not eat strawberry for a whole year after that.
- I thought you could get pregnant by kissing a boy.