What are some things that make you feel weird? (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
The idea of not having one of my nails, I was just talking about that with someone and the concept sounds eww. :coronawimwim:
Getting stitches out as well. I have to do that in a couple weeks and the sensation described sounds off putting.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Getting album art for all my cds.
I know some people that do that, but I must.

Also aligning things in perfect symmetry.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Homophobic people.
Ngl homophobes will never stop confusing me. I don't like hating people, it makes me mad, so usually I just ignore people that do things I don't like. But homophobes put themselves into the position of getting mad every day, don't they get tired of hating and getting mad at people? Just my take. :susPepe:
 

Yelena_Belova

#Macaroni_Fiend
.
Joined
22 December 2022
Messages
9,715
Reactions Received
14,086
Location
Avengers Tower
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,333
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Ngl homophobes will never stop confusing me. I don't like hating people, it makes me mad, so usually I just ignore people that do things I don't like. But homophobes put themselves into the position of getting mad every day, don't they get tired of hating and getting mad at people? Just my take. :susPepe:
Exactly! Plus, hating people gets exhausting after a while, I speak from experience. How do they have enough energy to do that?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jewel and Ahsoka

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Exactly! Plus, hating people gets exhausting after a while, I speak from experience. How do they have enough energy to do that?
I have no idea honestly :jisoosmh:
Well the one very outwardly homophobic family member I have is very passionate so I guess I can understand her case but how do those with normal levels of energy manage?
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yelena_Belova

Yelena_Belova

#Macaroni_Fiend
.
Joined
22 December 2022
Messages
9,715
Reactions Received
14,086
Location
Avengers Tower
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,333
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I have no idea honestly :jisoosmh:
Well the one very outwardly homophobic family member I have is very passionate so I guess I can understand her case but how do those with normal levels of energy manage?
No idea honestly. They need better hobbies.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka
Joined
1 January 2023
Messages
1,017
Reactions Received
803
Location
Neo City
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,817
Fandom
Multifan Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/They
When I dwell on my age. I feel like it was just yesterday I was graduating high school but its been 10 years.
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
It’s weird to think that people go to bed with pants on … like joggers or sweatpants. Don’t they fold up while you sleep? Doesn’t that bother you?
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
When I dwell on my age. I feel like it was just yesterday I was graduating high school but its been 10 years.
I relate :nekosweat:
It hasn't been 10 years for me yet but its been more than it feels like
 
  • Like
Reactions: Violanah

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
racist ppl
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Yelena_Belova

#Macaroni_Fiend
.
Joined
22 December 2022
Messages
9,715
Reactions Received
14,086
Location
Avengers Tower
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,333
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
It’s weird to think that people go to bed with pants on … like joggers or sweatpants. Don’t they fold up while you sleep? Doesn’t that bother you?
I do all the time for decades and that never once happened to me. Skirts, sure, but pants? Nah.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
It’s weird to think that people go to bed with pants on … like joggers or sweatpants. Don’t they fold up while you sleep? Doesn’t that bother you?
I mean I usually go in sweatpants or something like that in winters because I get cold easily and I haven't noticed any bunching. :susPepe:
Rn I don't change my pants between being awake and asleep because I don't have the liberty of having a fully functional knee with no bandages and knee immobilizers, it's not my preferred situation but taking off my pants and putting on new ones would be very difficult and likely painful, not to mention probably bad for the joint :sadcat:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ineul_Ze

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
If it helps you feel better, I lost a whole fingernail once
uwu.png


Twas not fun
uwu.png
My sister lost her whole toenail once too, that was actually something that inspired this thread. I was talking about that with someone and thinking back made me be all yuck :coronawimwim:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: lexus

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
But back to the question, I feel weird knowing that things in my past were 10-20 years ago. It just doesn't feel like a lot of events in my life weren't that long ago. And now I constantly overthink about what will happen to me when I get even older. Thoughts like "where will I be in life?", "will I be successful", "will I have a significant other by then", etc. :coronawimwim:
 
  • Sad
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka and Jewel
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
I relate :nekosweat:
It hasn't been 10 years for me yet but its been more than it feels like
I think it's been like 11 years for me.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
My sister lost her whole toenail once too, that was actually something that inspired this thread. I was talking about that with someone and thinking back made me be all yuck :coronawimwim:
What did she do :coronawimwim:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread