What are some things you are lacking? (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Motivation sometimes. I keep pushing things for the last moment, so I end up doing everything in one night xD Also I need more patience and I'm working on my diplomacy
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
The ability to care for other people outside my world. I would say its one of the harshest things about me. I treat people all the same with a basic level of respect as a human should, but beyond that people are pretty much a passing blur. Its like if someones in a bad situation, I understand the situation is bad/sad or whatever but I don't feel empathic or sympathetic in the slightest. Sure with strangers its understandable but it does happen with friends also.
but I could be the fact that I despise empathy and or sympathy given to my situations cause I know even though they are terrible from an outside perspective, they were just normal and I just dealt with. People trying to relate or telling me they feel for me never helped me get through things in slightest more so set me back to dark points of thinking.
but then would I want to be as sensitive to feel what people are feeling when I already understand why they are feeling the way they are...
probably not....
but it would nice to share a moment with a stranger where I actually feel their emotion you know.
 
Last edited:
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Jimin tied up in my basement but I’m working on that
 
  • Wow
Reactions: kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread