You leave your phone at home???my housekeys and wallet are all i need to survive the day![]()
nah, not intentionally but ive accidentally left it at home multiple times now i can pretty much survive the day even without my phone with me. oh thats provided i have my laptop with me though bc if i dont have them both i'd be screwedYou leave your phone at home???
I see. You have a backup via laptop.nah, not intentionally but ive accidentally left it at home multiple times now i can pretty much survive the day even without my phone with me. oh thats provided i have my laptop with me though bc if i dont have them both i'd be screwed![]()
sorry for laughing, I just found the dead body part amusingPhone, some form of payment method, and ID in case they need to ID my dead body if I get stabbed![]()
It was meant to be funny don’t worrysorry for laughing, I just found the dead body part amusing