What are the consequences of your bad habits? (1 Viewer)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Being kicked out of my old school

Another one, from another bad habit is...
Flopping between gaining a lot of weight and loosing a lot of weight. (the range is about 8kg or so)
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Being kicked out of my old school
Ok well there's like a million reasons why a student could get kicked out of school but it all depends on if they're illegal in that certain country or not.

I'm going to go ahead and guess smoking??
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Ok well there's like a million reasons why a student could get kicked out of school but it all depends on if they're illegal in that certain country or not.

I'm going to go ahead and guess smoking??
fuuuuuck noo, not to mention that wouldn't get me kicked out.
Maybe if I was like smoked repeatedly in front of teachers or smth like that.

I don't even smoke
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
fuuuuuck noo, not to mention that wouldn't get me kicked out.
Maybe if I was like smoked repeatedly in front of teachers or smth like that.

I don't even smoke
Honestly I assumed you wouldn't but out of all the options, that seemed the least bad? Well aside from swearing/talking back to your teachers but I didn't think that would get you expelled...

How about wagging school and getting caught?
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I'm pretty sure reading in the dark doesn't actually damage your eyesight.
Your eyes just tire a lot faster from reading in the dark.
I think reading from a mobile can though. I used to read on a reading app on my phone and then my eyes just worsened over time. And now I'm half blind without glasses.
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Honestly I assumed you wouldn't but out of all the options, that seemed the least bad? Well aside from swearing/talking back to your teachers but I didn't think that would get you expelled...

How about wagging school and getting caught?
Well I was skipping school yeah, but it wasn't getting caught that got me expelled.... They honestly didn't care if you skipped every now and again as long as you got shit done.
It was the fact that I was doing it so much that I was missing tests and then missing the re-do's for those tests and then.... Then I had whole courses unfinished and then they were like yeah bye.

Stress is.... Yeah me, stress and school are not friends.
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Another one, from another bad habit is...
Flopping between gaining a lot of weight and loosing a lot of weight. (the range is about 8kg or so)
Honestly I don't think this habit I'm about to mention causes those consequences but I know this is a bad habit of your so I'm just going to go ahead and say: Bad sleeping habits??
This one is related to food isn't it?
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I think reading from a mobile can though. I used to read on a reading app on my phone and then my eyes just worsened over time. And now I'm half blind without glasses.
Yeah screens aren't good for eye sight, but it also degrades naturally over time.
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Well I was skipping school yeah, but it wasn't getting caught that got me expelled.... They honestly didn't care if you skipped every now and again as long as you got shit done.
It was the fact that I was doing it so much that I was missing tests and then missing the re-do's for those tests and then.... Then I had whole courses unfinished and then they were like yeah bye.

Stress is.... Yeah me, stress and school are not friends.
Wow they didn't care? My school was so strict that we didn't even get chances. It was instant expulsion if you got caught wagging classes outside of school. If you were found skipping but you were still on school grounds, then you got a suspension.

Also that's understandable. But why didn't they just hold you back a year instead of expelling you?
And I can relate to that stress statement. Avoidance is my coping mechanism when it comes to stress.
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Honestly I don't think this habit I'm about to mention causes those consequences but I know this is a bad habit of your so I'm just going to go ahead and say: Bad sleeping habits??
This one is related to food isn't it?
I forget to eat Very easily. Like this isn't even a thing with me having a problem with my weight or anything, I just genuinely FORGET I have to eat. Soooo.... especially at times when I am stressed and busy, I start eating a lot less.... And loose a bit of weight, usually to somewhere in the lower area of 50s and then during the periods when I am not stressed or just.... for some reason remember to eat more often I gain that weight back usually to around 60kg or so.
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Wow they didn't care? My school was so strict that we didn't even get chances. It was instant expulsion if you got caught wagging classes outside of school. If you were found skipping but you were still on school grounds, then you got a suspension.

Also that's understandable. But why didn't they just hold you back a year instead of expelling you?
And I can relate to that stress statement. Avoidance is my coping mechanism when it comes to stress.
They weren't doing the holding back a year thing....
Well sometimes it just be like that
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I forget to eat Very easily. Like this isn't even a thing with me having a problem with my weight or anything, I just genuinely FORGET I have to eat. Soooo.... especially at times when I am stressed and busy, I start eating a lot less.... And loose a bit of weight, usually to somewhere in the lower area of 50s and then during the periods when I am not stressed or just.... for some reason remember to eat more often I gain that weight back usually to around 60kg or so.
As a total foodie, I can't relate to this at all. :jisoosmh:
Do you forget only for a few hours or for days?
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
As a total foodie, I can't relate to this at all. :jisoosmh:
Do you forget only for a few hours or for days?
Well I mean I don't just... stop eating completely, I usually snack a bit etc...
But like.... I think the longest I have gone without a proper meal like that is like 3 days? a few times that has happened actually.

Usually when I get in that.... rut of not eating, I just drink a LOT of tea instead. So I don't really feel hungry either.

And even when I do get the idea.... I should make me some food, I might go... I'll do it later and then later it is too late in the night or I'm just too lazy, so I don't make me a meal!

Usually I do still have a small meal during a day even those times, just not much.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread