What are the consequences of your bad habits? (2 Viewers)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
1. my shoulders and my back are hurting
2. I have put on some weight
3. my self-confidence is almost non-existent
4. I am never thirsty
Are these all related or different habits?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus and Willow

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
all are different ones :)) I don't see how they can be related xD
Lol they can all be related to over-eating which causes weight-gain, as a result back pain and low self confidence :icgyu:

I'll quote the other one and then guess your habits again
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus and Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Lol they can all be related to over-eating which causes weight-gain, as a result back pain and low self confidence :icgyu:

I'll quote the other one and then guess your habits again
😂😂😂
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus and Suzy

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
1. my shoulders and my back are hurting
2. I have put on some weight
3. my self-confidence is almost non-existent
4. I am never thirsty
1 - you either sleep on the floor or you heavy lift?
2 - is this one over eating junk?
3 - I have no idea ... you don't brush your hair? or you don't shower???
4 - you drink too much tea (idk why this is a bad habit)
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Abeamus and Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
1 - you either sleep on the floor or you heavy lift?
2 - is this one over eating junk?
3 - I have no idea ... you don't brush your hair? or you don't shower???
4 - you drink too much tea (idk why this is a bad habit)
1. My position in front of my computer is the problem
2. I love too much sugar and pastries
3. I have the bad habit to always underestimate myself
4. I drink not much ... I know I should drink more but I am rarely thirsty
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
1. My position in front of my computer is the problem
2. I love too much sugar and pastries
3. I have the bad habit to always underestimate myself
4. I drink not much ... I know I should drink more but I am rarely thirsty
I mean, I got #2 kind of correct...
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus and Willow

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
You play too many games?
Or you bite your nails too much?
I bite my nails when i'm stressed out :jisoosmh:

.. but could fit gaming too much too, but i do that so seldom these days..
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I bite my nails when i'm stressed out :jisoosmh:

.. but could fit gaming too much too, but i do that so seldom these days..
WAIT I'm right?? Woah I'm getting better at this!
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I get sick very easily and I lose focus very easily
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I hope this isn't triggering to anyone.

I'm self conscious about my arms to this day.
I think I have seen you talk about this before and the “triggering” really gave it away.

Is it self harm?
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I get sick very easily and I lose focus very easily
Ohhhhk this is probably one of the hardest ones.

I was going to say daydreaming but that doesn’t really make you sick (nor a bad habit necessarily).

For the sick part I’ll say don’t like wearing warm clothes even in cold weather and no idea about the focus one
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus and Willow

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I think I have seen you talk about this before and the “triggering” really gave it away.

Is it self harm?
Oh dang you actually got it :jisoosmh:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus and Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread