what are the things in life that you've overcome? (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
share and be proud of yourself and your fellow kpop fans :pepeheart:

not sure if I've fully overcome all of these things tbh (probably not, some things just mess you up..) but I've at least lived through things like bullying, madness and abuse at home, self harm, toxic relationships with men who were not right for me...... I've got a long way to go and recovery is uncertain, but I'm still trying hehe..

 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am becoming way more confident and surer of myself. I won‘t be chasing anyone anymore.
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku and jasque
Joined
6 April 2019
Messages
801
Reactions Received
3,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Social anxiety.I'm still not fully past it,but it's only ever been getting better.I'm learning to at least fight through it and act confident if anything lel

I've also been slowly coming out of the closet this year.I came out to a couple of my closest friends..slightly unintentionally and it's been so freeing.I was convinced I'd never be able to do it but it happened and I'm very happy about it,makes me feel a lot more grown.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku and yeji
D

Deleted member 74

-Bullying: When I think about it now, I was so hurt at the time, but now I almost feel numb to it, I think it's because enough time has passed for me to look back on it without feeling pain, only knowing I didn't deserve any of it
-Being kind no matter what: I still am kind, but not to the extent I used to be and I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing but I still see it as something I've overcome through many life lessons
Anger problems/not thinking before I speak: I used to lash out and say things I'd immediately regret to people I love/loved, I was a toxic person because of it at times but I've learnt to control myself better and I'm still working on it
 
Joined
4 November 2019
Messages
345
Reactions Received
924
Location
The diamond life
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Since last year I've improved my mental health. I'm a lot happier than I was and no longer want to do things to my self. I've started loving myself and eating the right amount of food every day. This year has been my best year for over 6 years and I couldn't be prouder of myself.

I've also stopped being so harsh on myself because I do deserve friends and I do have talent when it comes picking things up easily in photography.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: kodoku and yeji
Joined
18 June 2020
Messages
651
Reactions Received
1,212
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Other
Pronouns
they/them
My dad passing away two years ago. It was hard not seeing him everyday after school, or in the living room eating his favorite cereal, or him getting mad athe cat for leaving hair all over his slippers. The house was empty for a while. But I coped with it and learned that I need to move on with my life since that's what's my dad would have wanted.

And finding out my sexuality. I was questioning it for around 3 years and I found out I was bi. I'm still figuring out myself with all that stuff but I'm just happy I conquered that.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread