What are things you heard that you believed when you were a kid? (1 Viewer)

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
My parents never told me this but a couple of years ago, I went to give my niece a kiss (she was about 6 or 7 at the time) when all of a sudden she covered her mouth and said no. I was a little shocked at first because my whole family is pretty affectionate with each other and she'd never done that before so I asked her why she'd said no, just to make sure there was nothing wrong and she said: "Daddy told me if I kiss a boy, all of my teeth will fall out" LMAO!!!
 
Joined
12 May 2019
Messages
707
Reactions Received
3,056
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
My parents never told me this but a couple of years ago, I went to give my niece a kiss (she was about 6 or 7 at the time) when all of a sudden she covered her mouth and said no. I was a little shocked at first because my whole family is pretty affectionate with each other and she'd never done that before so I asked her why she'd said no, just to make sure there was nothing wrong and she said: "Daddy told me if I kiss a boy, all of my teeth will fall out" LMAO!!!
I never heard of that one to be honest. I'm guessing you're niece's dad made it up so you're nice won't kiss any boys.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread