What are Things You Want but Don't Need? (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Makeup. I want to many makeup pallets, glitters, lipsticks and I end up using the newest one... until I get another one :sadcat:
 

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
I want to buy more manga, but it's on the internet so it doesn't really make sense. But I still want. And it's expensive x)
Dude, I totally get what you mean. I prefer physical copies. It's like a little collection of sorts.
I'm the same way with movies.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
We stan a beauty guru.
:maheart:
sometimes I guess this beauty guru is just broke :lisalaugh:
Once I went on a trip with a few friends, but I was the only girl... guys being guys wanted to eat a lot so I went for shopping by myself... probably I spent more money on a few makeup products than they spent on food for all of them :sadcat:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I want the Alyssa Edwards palette or something of Trixie Matell but that ain't cheap soooo
 

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
sometimes I guess this beauty guru is just broke :lisalaugh:
Once I went on a trip with a few friends, but I was the only girl... guys being guys wanted to eat a lot so I went for shopping by myself... probably I spent more money on a few makeup products than they spent on food for all of them :sadcat:
Just one smol bottle of concealer is like $40.
I feel your pain.
But I've stopped shopping at Sephora
recently cause that bitch is robbing me.
So...I stick to Target and Walmart cosmetics.
oof.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Just one smol bottle of concealer is like $40.
I feel your pain.
But I've stopped shopping at Sephora
recently cause that bitch is robbing me.
So...I stick to Target and Walmart cosmetics.
oof.
Ikr :sadcat: Or one damn lipstick is like 25$... even if it probably lasts the same time as a 5$ one:wimwim:
Same tbh. I love the Makeup revolution products lately, they are good quality and the price is amazing:sanapray:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: kinnie and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread