- Joined
- 2 July 2019
- Messages
- 4,814
- Reactions Received
- 19,142
- Location
- 3ᑢ 273⁷
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 1,000
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
I guessed but howMakes hands really soft
I guessed but howMakes hands really soft
I always try to do this if I rememberuse a scrub and then apply lotion BEFORE YOU GO TO BED so that you don't get the oil everywhere and if it itches uncomfortably ur asleep
it wont get irritated either
lmao i always forget too; my hands are becoming lizards as wellI always try to do this if I rememberI just need to remember more often
![]()
Something like thisI guessed but howlike what actually is it LOL
Idek if Trader Joe's is a thing in the UK but that sounds super goodlmao i always forget too; my hands are becoming lizards as well
i forgot, i really like Trader Joe's rose oil ultra-moisturizing hand cream. idk if you have a trader joes where u live, but daily application in the worst dry spots can soften them super quick, it took like two weeks for my hands to become smooth again (and then i ruined it by forgetting to apply during the winter)
I will read up
weledaI need recommendations, i'm slowly turning into a lizard starting from my hands
help
It doesn't ring any bells but i'll still keep it in mind, there might be somewhere that stocks it stillweleda
not sure if you know the brand in your country