- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
We once had a patient come in with a very human name.
One of my co-workers was like: "Oh it'd be so cute if this was a dog named that!"
She went to look at the account and while I was doing my thing I said: "I picture her as a orange kitty cat."
NOW for those who don't know that is BEYOND rare. For an orange cat to be female, majority of them are male.
But after I had said that the co-worker who made the original comment looked at me and was like...
"Do you know this patient?"
And I was like, "No?"
Then she revealed I was spot on-that it was an orange female tabby cat.
I was shocked because it was such a random thing and such a rare thing too.
Yeah.
But has anything like that happened with you before or something similar?
One of my co-workers was like: "Oh it'd be so cute if this was a dog named that!"
She went to look at the account and while I was doing my thing I said: "I picture her as a orange kitty cat."
NOW for those who don't know that is BEYOND rare. For an orange cat to be female, majority of them are male.
But after I had said that the co-worker who made the original comment looked at me and was like...
"Do you know this patient?"
And I was like, "No?"
Then she revealed I was spot on-that it was an orange female tabby cat.
I was shocked because it was such a random thing and such a rare thing too.
Yeah.
But has anything like that happened with you before or something similar?