what are you craving most rn? (1 Viewer)

Venomous

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,811
Reactions Received
6,362
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
10,746
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
Hot pot. Ohhhh how I miss hot pot.

Edit: Okay, so, I went and checked out the local hot pot place's website because I miss it and found out...THEY NOW HAVE TAKE OUT HOT POT SETS!!!!! Brb, crying in comfort food.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Areum and Willow

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
I love these things and I could really use some rn (chocolate covered cashews)
1612361920691.png
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread