- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,384
- Reactions Received
- 151,392
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,595
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
Aww I hope you get some sleepsleep tbhi've been out all day
thank you baeAww I hope you get some sleep![]()
It'll be a while tbh, screw covidthank you baehope you get your orange juice eventually
covid is so yuckyIt'll be a while tbh, screw covid![]()
Ooooh I had some earlier todayI want ice cream![]()
please ship some to meOoooh I had some earlier today![]()
On it, hope it doesn't meltplease ship some to me
i hope so tooOn it, hope it doesn't melt![]()
I don't know how this happened but I mistook thrift as shopliftshoppinggggggggggg i want to thrift and i cant :(
heh, might do that too, slip in with the lootersI don't know how this happened but I mistook thrift as shoplift![]()