what are you currently confused about? (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
can be something trivial or something important in your life........:dubuthink::jisoosmh::umwhat:

I feel like this year might be a year of change in my life, at least that's what it feels like at the moment because a lot is going on.. but maybe it will all just end up the same way.. anyway, I am confused about what to do with my life...... I need to get some extra education and look for another job I think? and also a little bit confused about my love situation .. ah no idea about anything mmmmmmm
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
:nekosweat: everything
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
life is just a confusing mess
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Why people think I am a lot younger than I tell them.
Genetics is weird like that. : /

Great genes are a blessing and a curse yo xD
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku and Monbebe1
Joined
14 December 2019
Messages
171
Reactions Received
548
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
yep. I have been wrecking my brain to find something I rather do
okay good. I joke abut dropping out a lot of the time but this time im serious too, just wanted to make sure we were on the same page lol

Yeah, i was really getting concerned with the college im attending now, i felt like it was too much like dull work without anything valuable interms of learning or anything to show for it..and then..you know with the global issue right now. The way my school handled it, someone got wheeled away in an ambulance already before any real protocol was done, so I dont want to return. Dropped out officially just yesterday
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
okay good. I joke abut dropping out a lot of the time but this time im serious too, just wanted to make sure we were on the same page lol

Yeah, i was really getting concerned with the college im attending now, i felt like it was too much like dull work without anything valuable interms of learning or anything to show for it..and then..you know with the global issue right now. The way my school handled it, someone got wheeled away in an ambulance already before any real protocol was done, so I dont want to return. Dropped out officially just yesterday
totally get it. it sounds so serious. glad you are fine snd doing what you want
 
  • Like
Reactions: Monbebe1 and kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread