not to remind you of painful memories, but I'm just thinking.. at every moment of our lives, we are fighting some kind of battle and sometimes we just have to trust in time as we are trying to heal.. so, what is it that you are recovering from right now?
I'm a really sensitive person and easily hurt, it doesn't help that I was not the luckiest when it comes to people I've had to deal with and things that have happened to me.. I'm constantly struggling with something and trying to get better from some kind of scar made by reckless or even mean people. By the time I somewhat heal from one, another one is made. What I'm trying to say is that I have many little things bothering me (bigger ones too ofc) and it never really ends, my mind just works in such an unfortunate way 😅
Last edited: