What Are You Doing Today? (Coronavirus) (1 Viewer)

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
I'm going to work as usual, the government didn't take any measures here where I live so far, so...
I don't know how long it will stay like this if the virus spread here tho
They'll probably do something in the next 2 weeks, if not in a couple of days.

These politicians still didn't notice that when there's a first case, soon you have 6 then 14 and soon it's 100.

And then we are all Italy.
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Trying to figure out how to get packages because my apartment complex management is being a bitch
 

perhapz

ab imo pectore
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
6,070
Reactions Received
31,387
Location
🏰 & 🍀
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
They'll probably do something in the next 2 weeks, if not in a couple of days.

These politicians still didn't notice that when there's a first case, soon you have 6 then 14 and soon it's 100.

And then we are all Italy.
True, I hope they don't take too long to do something, if not, it'll spread even more
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I was at my stepdad's parents the whole day.
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
My day is almost over but I had to drive my mom and stepdad somewhere and just waited in the car for a few hours, came home and cleaned and now I'm relaxing for the rest of the day.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tickita

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread