What are you good at? (2 Viewers)

Yolks

✦ Hwang Hyunjin ✦
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
4,311
Reactions Received
20,315
Location
sin & moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Totally did not copy @Reo, but we need positivity :pepecheer:

I'm good at math? Also I'm pretty smart, but I think a lot of people here probably think I'm stupid as heck :maheart:
I also have been told that I have good handwriting :maheart:
Oh and I'm good at making badges ig

That's all; I'm not good at anything else :yolk:​
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Totally did not copy @Reo, but we need positivity :pepecheer:

I'm good at math? Also I'm really smart, but I think a lot of people here probably think I'm stupid as heck :maheart:
I also have been told that I have good handwriting :maheart:
Oh and I'm good at making badges ig

That's all; I'm not good at anything else :yolk:​
I'm good at listening to music non stop :nosejoo:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am good at reading. I am quite fast
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread