What are you looking forward to the most for this year? (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
its a lot of work mostly searching thru Korean fan sites then traveling around Seoul to the stores and then the event location if ya make it in. My very first trip in 2017 cost me a public RV shot( they gave 100 seats to random phone sign ups and the first 12 people who bought shoes at that store. ) None of that i understood i just showed up at the location lol.... at least i got to see them from say 15- 20 meters.
honestly that's still good tho, seeing them in person. I remember when I went to my first ever concert, which sadly happened to be Drug Restaurant in 2017, way before the controversy around JJY and back then thinking how it was even possible of them to look better irl :sadcat:
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
- More RV content and Wendy's recovery :c
- Loona's comeback and I'm curious for BTS as well.
- Finishing important exams and finally resting without having to study at all
"- Finishing important exams and finally resting without having to study at all"
i felt so freaking relieved after my exams were over
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
"- Finishing important exams and finally resting without having to study at all"
i felt so freaking relieved after my exams were over
I can't wait for the moment my last exam finishes and I don't have to think about school at all for a few months. I can finally get some proper sleep.
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,399
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Comebacks from my faves, visiting friends and then I’ll soon have a few days all to myself so I’m really looking forward to that peace and quiet.
:lazypotato:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Myco
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
  • Traveling to Europe
  • my friend wedding next month
  • my twin brother and step brother' wife are both pregnant and the due dates are in the summer for both.
  • also going to visit my friends back in LA
  • Upcoming anime & drama (both Korean & Japanese)
  • kpop comeback
  • going to concert
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
so far I am so excited for Loona to be back. I also can’t wait for fromis to get a comeback
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco and RandAlThor

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread