What are you picky about? (1 Viewer)

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
^^^
There isn't really anything more to add...

I'm pretty picky about my music taste. I used to listen to everything but, as I got older, my taste developed, changed and I found what type of music I liked listening to most. I'm also very picky about onions. They are terrible except on pizza :wimwim:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
food and clothes.
especially my food preferences and pickyness got me in a lot of fights with my parents
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
food (I am trying to be less picky, but man is it hard)
western music
clothes
drama
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
It's weird with me... bcs I am not particularly picky about anything.... But I can pull a mean criticism of damn near anything! A movie? Sure! A song? SURE! An artist? SURE!

It comes with listening to my father rip apart everything we've ever watched together lmao... So I can pick up on little details to pick on, but I also do a wonderful job at ignoring those details I dislike.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Food to a degree and just writing poems, in the sense of titles and content. :)
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
^^^
There isn't really anything more to add...

I'm pretty picky about my music taste. I used to listen to everything but, as I got older, my taste developed, changed and I found what type of music I liked listening to most. I'm also very picky about onions. They are terrible except on pizza :wimwim:
I can relate :maheart:
but my taste is still really diverse tho
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
visuals
when youve seen taeyong everyone else looks plain in comparison
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Clothing. My mom always hates when we go clothing shopping, we'll go to multiple stores and I'll just end up with one shirt (or nothing).
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread