What are you proud of? :) (1 Viewer)

igloo

cheesecake is delicious
.
Joined
31 August 2018
Messages
2,562
Reactions Received
15,940
Location
in the rain
Website
www.pinterest.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,748
Fandom
N/A
Gender
Male
Ship
i don't think i can be proud of myself in any capacity. occasionally i can be proud of idk, being a bit unique or being seen in a positive light by those i care about. but when it comes down to it it's hard for me to muster up pride when i think about myself. the weight of how much better i could be weighs down upon me when i think of pride.
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Graduating high school... It may seem small but I graduated really, really late and a lot of people said I wasn't capable of graduating. :llama_thug:
 

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
I'm proud I survived this long.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread