What are you really really bad at? (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
My handwriting looks terrible lol
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Unlocking doors... With a key... I am so very shit at it!

I have broken keys before... I have spent an hour trying to figure out how to unlock a door before... I am terrible at it! It usually takes me like a month to get used to how to unlock a certain door and then I can so it easily... But if it is my first time unlocking that door... OH POOR ME!
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Letting my anxiety get the best of me. Thankfully, I've improved since a few years ago, but still... It's a problem. :hmm:
You already started to improve, as long as you continue to go that way it won't be a problem later :pepecheer:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread