What are you strange phobias? (1 Viewer)

Joined
15 August 2019
Messages
246
Reactions Received
866
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
escalators. i still hate them but it used to be so bad i would have to hold someones hand to get on one.
 
Joined
5 June 2019
Messages
539
Reactions Received
1,946
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
elevators are CREEPY I agree with you! I'd rather take the stairs no matter the efforts... Anything to avoid elevators.
I am afraid of clowns but not like creepy clowns... Regular clowns freaks me out, I am also VERY afraid of cockroaches I guess it is my biggest fear it's not strange i know but still... Yikes... Why they exist I am just... So afraid of them
I am afraid of airplanes too and needles
life itself is also scary but that's another story I suppose :maheart:
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Birds, elevator and fish
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost and yeji

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I used to be scared of elevators, but not anymore.

I don't think I have any strange one's, like I have phobia for high places, wasps, but those are common.

Well i think have mild cleithrophobia, which is fear of being trapped. I have been stuck somewhere with broken lock couple times (bad luck i guess) and that kinda freaks me out.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost and yeji
Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Trypophobia and I have a fear of anything maggot or maggot like.

Elevators are scary I've been on two that have dropped before. I don't have a phobia of them I just have a healthy - I can take the stairs.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
oh boy....
spiders - I am terribly afraid of them
clowns - they are awful ok :umjicry:

and I guess elevators too. Eversince I got stuck multiple times I am afraid. At least the old ones freak me out.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I don't like space, if I see any pictures of outer space I just get extremely scared. I think it first began when I learned of black holes and it just kind of grew off of that.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread