- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
are you looking for a new one in a different field?Finding a job![]()
I'm going to stop working where I currently am on the 1st of September, so I'm looking for places as a "Curative Educator" I think it is in English?are you looking for a new one in a different field?
Getting the posts for my daily as not enough that I am interested in responding to![]()
what does it mean? like a social worker sorta thing? helping up children in bad home situations or so?I'm going to stop working where I currently am on the 1st of September, so I'm looking for places as a "Curative Educator" I think it is in English?![]()
I thought about that earlier but I don't think that'd do much for me given EXID aren't that active and Oh My Girl wouldn't get me that far on their ownjust post twitter/nsta updates in artist threads
More along the lines of special needs people, helping them back into a daily routine after a big operation (like being in a wheelchair after etc.) but not only for those people but also ones who generally have difficulty in life due to down syndrome or other mentally/physically illnesseswhat does it mean? like a social worker sorta thing? helping up children in bad home situations or so?
agh that sounds demanding and noble. I hope you´ll find a good job soon. crossed fingers.More along the lines of special needs people, helping them back into a daily routine after a big operation (like being in a wheelchair after etc.) but not only for those people but also ones who generally have difficulty in life due to down syndrome or other mentally/physically illnesses
who cares, there's tons of bosses and coaches who shouldnt be, whats stopping you :wonugl:I'm not good at stunting yet![]()
Thank you, it took me some consideration because it isn't exactly well paid, but it's the closest I can imagine myself doingagh that sounds demanding and noble. I hope you´ll find a good job soon. crossed fingers.
you are such an amazing person, Reo ♥
big fat mood manMoney and trying to figure out what to do with my life![]()