18+ What are your absolute "F--- NO"s when looking for a partner? (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Lack of respect, misogynism, violence, liar
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
I don't know
Ive never looked for partner so it wouldnt be something I think about.
Things just happen for me and things just click.. And theyve always clicked well for the most part...
 

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
It would be hard for me to be with someone who absolutely despises cats. Or pets in general.

As I'm a lifelong cat lover and I generally always have one.

I've never had a dog but I've lived with people with dogs. And I like them too.
 
Joined
13 November 2020
Messages
534
Reactions Received
827
Location
Thedas
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
ppl who think they're gonna be in "control" :taesip::joshmeh:
ppl who are super negative and mentally draining, unhygienic ppl, ppl with no ambition, ppl who need "that" too damn often
and ofc all the obvious bad stuff is a no no
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tickita

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
I don't know
Ive never looked for partner so it wouldnt be something I think about.
Things just happen for me and things just click.. And theyve always clicked well for the most part...
Oh well that's good
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread