What are your Ambitions or future dreams? (2 Viewers)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Why? What happened?
The reality of getting jobs in the US lol. I had wanted to be a teacher and was willing to invest a lot of money and time into becoming one but I started facing the reality that it would not be economically viable for me (I have a lot student loans and would have to go into even more debt getting certified). Then now watching school districts tell their teachers to write a will before school starts i've been really put off by teaching 😬

I had wanted to teach English abroad too but a lot of countries have banned travel from the US so won't be able to do that any time soon. So right now i'm just floating around looking for a job to get me by for a bit and re-examine what I want to do in life.
 
Joined
3 July 2020
Messages
5,130
Reactions Received
7,700
Location
From EXO planet
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
The reality of getting jobs in the US lol. I had wanted to be a teacher and was willing to invest a lot of money and time into becoming one but I started facing the reality that it would not be economically viable for me (I have a lot student loans and would have to go into even more debt getting certified). Then now watching school districts tell their teachers to write a will before school starts i've been really put off by teaching 😬

I had wanted to teach English abroad too but a lot of countries have banned travel from the US so won't be able to do that any time soon. So right now i'm just floating around looking for a job to get me by for a bit and re-examine what I want to do in life.
It's so hard to find a job these days due to that Covid 19 but in future you'll be able to find a good one
 
  • Like
Reactions: QueenB
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
It's so hard to find a job these days due to that Covid 19 but in future you'll be able to find a good one
yeah i'm hoping. So far its been a lot of dead ends. I'm really lucky that I moved back in with my parents to save money because otherwise i'd have been in a lot more trouble
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: JimmyBacon
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Finally I’m funny :pandahappy::pandahappy::pandahappy:
i understand your pain not a day goes by where if i don't get at least one laughing reaction my life is useless lmao
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: JimmyBacon

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I just want to be able to help my family out financially
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread