What Are Your Best Traits? (1 Viewer)

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
Hmm...none. jk.
I'm honest with people for the most part.
I'm funny in a weird way.
I think I'm cute -- personality-wise.
I can get along well with others unless they give me a reason not to
and then I refuse to speak to them. It's based on how they treat others or what they say.
This one individual at work was being hella sexist and that's when I knew I disliked him.
(I refuse to say hate because it's too mean)​
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Kindness, sympathetic, athletic, hardworking, creative, open-minded, can easily learn stuff.
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Kindness, sympathetic, athletic, hardworking, creative, open-minded, can easily learn stuff.
I am creative too but far from being hard-working
 
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
that i can draw and try to stay positive. most of the time i'm the cups half full and some time when i'm alone i the cup half empty. plus i'm creative.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
how caring I am. there is nothing much else tho in my opinion
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: kinnie and Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread