What are your eating habits? (2 Viewers)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Do you usually eat less, but richer meals or more, but smaller meals?:pepesmug:

I eat more, but smaller meals. I have hypoglicemia so if I don't eat after I few hours I start to feel sick XD but usually I can't eat too much and my meals are kids size:llama_ramen:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I have the same as you (hypoglicemia) so I have to eat small meals throughout the day or else I will feel sick and dizzy very quickly :maheart:
oof xD yeah, that feeling is awful. Sometimes I feel like I'm gonna faint. I'm sorry to hear you're going through the same thing
I don't even know the cause for hypoglicemia tho
 

Foxia

.
Joined
14 May 2019
Messages
942
Reactions Received
2,692
Location
Hope World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
oof xD yeah, that feeling is awful. Sometimes I feel like I'm gonna faint. I'm sorry to hear you're going through the same thing
I don't even know the cause for hypoglicemia tho
I FEEL YOU, yes! If I'm going somewhere I always make sure to have enough food with me. So when I feel it coming, I can grab some food immediately lol.

It's weird, but my mom has it as well SINCE MY BIRTH. I got the symptoms around 7 years ago and my mom told me I might have the same.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I FEEL YOU, yes! If I'm going somewhere I always make sure to have enough food with me. So when I feel it coming, I can grab some food immediately lol.

It's weird, but my mom has it as well SINCE MY BIRTH. I got the symptoms around 7 years ago and my mom told me I might have the same.
Yeah, that's a good idea. Or at least something sweet like a candy or idk
Oh really? that's weird. I had it since... forever I guess. But the symptoms are really easy to recognise
 

Foxia

.
Joined
14 May 2019
Messages
942
Reactions Received
2,692
Location
Hope World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Yeah, that's a good idea. Or at least something sweet like a candy or idk
Oh really? that's weird. I had it since... forever I guess. But the symptoms are really easy to recognise
I actually don't eat anything sweet either, because that instantly makes me feel sick/dizzy

Haven't had any candy, cookies, cake or anything sweet in 7 years :maheart: (I have special cookies I can eat tho, but they expensive)
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I starve for hours and then feast :taesip:
You know my food of choice :jenniesmug:
yeah, ofc... 'Ozymandias and the noodle packs' is the next bestselling novel :jisoosmh:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I actually don't eat anything sweet either, because that instantly makes me feel sick/dizzy

Haven't had any candy, cookies, cake or anything sweet in 7 years :maheart: (I have special cookies I can eat tho, but they expensive)
Oh really? It usually helps me. So only snacks or actual meals work for you?
Damn, I'd like to be able to resist to chocolate. I didn't expect sweets to have effects like this
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

Foxia

.
Joined
14 May 2019
Messages
942
Reactions Received
2,692
Location
Hope World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Oh really? It usually helps me. So only snacks or actual meals work for you?
Damn, I'd like to be able to resist to chocolate. I didn't expect sweets to have effects like this
I have some snacks (without much sugar) I can handle. More like savoury biscuits (I really don't know how to explain this lol). And I bring a lot of basic sandwiches with me with plain cheese or chicken/ham.

And we have this foodbrand which produces low sugar products, and they also have chocolate with almost no sugar. So I use that sometimes to make my own brownies (and I use bananas instead of sugar for example)

Jeez I sound really healthy this way :jisoosmh:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I have some snacks (without much sugar) I can handle. More like savoury biscuits (I really don't know how to explain this lol). And I bring a lot of basic sandwiches with me with plain cheese or chicken/ham.

And we have this foodbrand which produces low sugar products, and they also have chocolate with almost no sugar. So I use that sometimes to make my own brownies (and I use bananas instead of sugar for example)

Jeez I sound really healthy this way :jisoosmh:
Oof it's good that you found things that make you feel better <3
Yeah, using bananas instead of sugar is good. I make banana cocoa smoothies sometimes to replace chocolate, only because I love chocolate way too much xD
no no, I find it impresive, that you can handle it
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
true, but noodles are really too spicy :yolk: I like spicy food in general, but welp, that's packed hell
Oof I usually am good with spicy food, so when I got the two brands of noodles, I was sure I'd be fine. The Shin Ramyun was fine, but the Samyang Fire Noodles :nakypog:
I just wasn't expecting anything Korean to be that spicy lol, the sauce they provide was really hot. But I loved the feeling of my tongue getting burnt from it :jisoosmh:
 

Foxia

.
Joined
14 May 2019
Messages
942
Reactions Received
2,692
Location
Hope World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Oof it's good that you found things that make you feel better <3
Yeah, using bananas instead of sugar is good. I make banana cocoa smoothies sometimes to replace chocolate, only because I love chocolate way too much xD
no no, I find it impresive, that you can handle it
Now I want to buy stuff to make my brownies again :sj_weary:

Ah thank you haha
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Oof I usually am good with spicy food, so when I got the two brands of noodles, I was sure I'd be fine. The Shin Ramyun was fine, but the Samyang Fire Noodles :nakypog:
I just wasn't expecting anything Korean to be that spicy lol, the sauce they provide was really hot. But I loved the feeling of my tongue getting burnt from it :jisoosmh:
Samyang was too spicy even for you? lol I don't remember all the brands I tried, but I remember about the blue one here. It's a cold soup, so I thought I'll survive. But nope, I didn't, it was worst than hell. I was completely in pain. My lips, my throat, everything was burned


But most korean dishes are spicy xD probably that's why most korean restaurants provide you water for free, so you won't die there
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Now I want to buy stuff to make my brownies again :sj_weary:

Ah thank you haha
aww I'm sure they're delicious <3
is there a special recipe?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread