what are your exes up to? (2 Viewers)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
how did they lives continue after you? what are they currently doing?

hmm one is getting married or already has to his best friend's ex.. one has gotten a girl pregnant and is engaged to her now I believe.. one is most likely still being abused by his father, I'm sure.. others are meh

 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
One is currently watching anime in my living room, after putting our kid to bed.

The other is moving into his new flat and trying to set dates to finish of my flooring, I did see him last week though..his new flat looks nice loads of cupboards for hide and seek.. Yes that's my first thought when looking at new places lol

The 3rd one is a teacher in a school and recently broke up with his older girlfriend, I meant to say hi since he asked of me last time he went to see my close friend (who's his ex close friend) but I keep forgetting we just don't have much in common as people so we don't talk much.
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Well, I am still friends with all my ex. One of my ex have a son, but he and his baby mom (also friend with her) are not together. My other ex is working for my mom in her company. My other ex are busy with work and enjoying life.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mew and kodoku

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I don't talk to any of them and they have nothing to do with me.
I know my first ex had a few kids but that's all I know.

I don't make it a habit to talk to an ex, but that's just me.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread