Bracelets and necklaces :sakUwu:
Harmony_Starz ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐ . . Joined 24 September 2023 Messages 33,811 Reactions Received 47,956 Location .With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢 Cards View Profile KS Coins 37,918 Fandom Multifandom Gender Female Pronouns She/Her/Phoenix Ship @Moguri Wreck @TrinityJade 3 May 2024 #1 Bracelets and necklaces
Flaneur Joined 7 April 2024 Messages 3,832 Reactions Received 4,223 Location Flowery meadow Cards View Profile KS Coins 14,360 Fandom Stay Gender Female Pronouns Panda/Bamboo Bear 3 May 2024 #2 Earrings (but I can only wear gold, silver or diamonds I'm allergic to artificial ones) Also bracelets especially charm bracelets
Earrings (but I can only wear gold, silver or diamonds I'm allergic to artificial ones) Also bracelets especially charm bracelets
_Sammy_ Joined 23 November 2023 Messages 3,352 Reactions Received 1,590 Location Woodsboro🔪👻 Website www.hoyolab.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 12,864 Fandom NCTzen,Army Gender Female Pronouns 𝐒𝐡𝐞/𝐡𝐞𝐫 3 May 2024 #3 Bracelet