- Joined
- 20 November 2018
- Messages
- 43,392
- Reactions Received
- 75,468
- Location
- In the OCEAN
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 142,033
- Pronouns
- Fish/Mermaid
- Ship
Just a whirlwind of thoughts.
What some amazing moments from 2023 that you loved?
My favorite moments unfortunately were caused by stress but that's just how life is sometimes.
I was able to go on a month long trip to parts of Europe, which was mostly paid by my brother. This was my healing trip. I'll never forget this trip and I listened to Kai's solo the entire time so anytime I her his songs now, it takes me back to feeling small next to a castle.
And staring at hot men while not getting drunk off endless wine at the Wine Festival.
My cousin got married.
Planning for this was a bit crazy and I went broke for like the third time this year >.> My flight going there was not fun.
BUT This was our first big Indian wedding where most of the cousins were grown and we were able to have a reunion with almost everyone there.
AND being on the bride's side WE SUCCESSFULLY STOLE THE SHOES!!!!
My Abuelita's passing brought on another family reunion with my mom's side that I barely get to see.
We all loved her and talking about all the memories was so much fun. I'm not kidding when I say I lost my voice just from laughing. Which is exactly how she would want us to remember her.
Last edited: