What are your favorite Asian snacks? (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I love snack. I always head to the snack aisle when going grocery shopping first. My favorite flavor that I usually like to get are either vanilla or vanilla. Sometime Green tea depending on my mood.









 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Dried plums :sanapray: Dried squid:pandahappy: Dried jujube:nekolove:
 

nana

♡ No Nana, No Life ♡
.
Joined
13 May 2019
Messages
42
Reactions Received
206
Location
Nanation .。.:*☆
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Onion ring chips!! Also strawberry pocky and basically every brand of spicy asian noodles they sell where I live :sanapray:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: Deleted member 289

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread