What are your favorite Chungha songs? (1 Viewer)

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,359
Reactions Received
75,437
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
142,175
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
In honor of her returning :uwu: after leaving that hellhole :chickill:

What are your fav Chungha songs?

I have so many
Her whole Querencia album is just chef's kiss perfect!!!!! There is not a single song I skip on that album, even the one minute side tracks. Love it allll!!!
Dream of You, Flying on Faith, Stay Tonight, and Masquerade are my most listened to.

Do It, Flourishing, Gotta Go, California Dream, Bad Boy (the collab one SO GOOOD)
XXXX :maheart: I love her.

hbu ? @HAART​
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Roller Coaster, Killing Me, Bad Boy, Chica
 
  • Love
Reactions: Nina
Joined
8 October 2023
Messages
1,267
Reactions Received
1,364
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3
Fandom
🤍 Multistan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
🤍 Any Pronouns
In honor of her returning :uwu: after leaving that hellhole :chickill:

What are your fav Chungha songs?

I have so many
Her whole Querencia album is just chef's kiss perfect!!!!! There is not a single song I skip on that album, even the one minute side tracks. Love it allll!!!
Dream of You, Flying on Faith, Stay Tonight, and Masquerade are my most listened to.

Do It, Flourishing, Gotta Go, California Dream, Bad Boy (the collab one SO GOOOD)
XXXX :maheart: I love her.

hbu ? @HAART​
okay shit we need to pull up

Gotta go is just iconic
Love U my BELOVED
Bicycle my personal favourite
Dream with you my guilty pleasure
And I cry to rollercoaster and when I get old😭🤍
 
  • Love
Reactions: Nina

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread