What are your favorite covers? (1 Viewer)

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
 

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie
.
Joined
28 May 2019
Messages
8,716
Reactions Received
8,198
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22,135
Fandom
Reveluv, Sone
Speaking of soundcloud --- here's Yerin's version of "Sometimes"



with a file on soundcloud




I also forgot to mention Moonbyul's cover of "Don't Forget"

 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Myco

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck


eventho this may be too balad for you
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I love a lot of covers.



Yoohyeon covering Little Mix




Dreamcatcher covering Winner



Siyeon covering Taeyang



Jungkook covering BigBang



Jungkook covering Justin Bieber and David Guetta



Bomi covering BoA




Eunji covering Bang Bang and Beyoncé

I am going to stop there but I have so much more covers than I love.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread