What are your favorite movies in English? (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I like movies from Marvel, Disney, Pixar & Dreamworks. Also love Harry Potter.
 
  • Love
Reactions: JimmyBacon

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
for me it's clueless ( best freaking movie ever) and the back to the future triology.

other movies I can't get enough off is the first To All The Boy's I've Loved Before, Love,Simon ( literally Simon be it movie or book is one of my favorite queer characters), Hunger Games ( I do enjoy the books way more and Prim's death still hits me so hard), Breakfast At Tiffany's, Freaky Friday, Raise Your Voice ( or pretty much any Hilary Duff movie ever, same with Lindsey Lohan and Amanda Bynes and obvi the Olsen Twins), and never can get enough of New York Minute. I also have really loved The Breakfast Club, love pretty much everything Tim Burton made.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: JimmyBacon
Joined
3 July 2020
Messages
5,130
Reactions Received
7,700
Location
From EXO planet
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
for me it's clueless ( best freaking movie ever) and the back to the future triology.

other movies I can't get enough off is the first To All The Boy's I've Loved Before, Love,Simon ( literally Simon be it movie or book is one of my favorite queer characters), Hunger Games ( I do enjoy the books way more and Prim's death still hits me so hard), Breakfast At Tiffany's, Freaky Friday, Raise Your Voice ( or pretty much any Hilary Duff movie ever, same with Lindsey Lohan and Amanda Bynes and obvi the Olsen Twins), and never can get enough of New York Minute. I also have really loved The Breakfast Club, love pretty much everything Tim Burton made.
Ohh you are so good in typing!!
You type alot!!! :nakypog:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Ohh you are so good in typing!!
You type alot!!! :nakypog:
you are like the first one to ever mention that omg. love you.

but I usually type a lot when it comes to movies/series/ and music
 
  • Love
Reactions: JimmyBacon

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread