- Joined
- 12 September 2020
- Messages
- 40,162
- Reactions Received
- 46,821
- Location
- in Bang Chan's head
- Website
- www.tumblr.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 181,344
- Fandom
- mainly bg
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
Here are mine from each year!
2010: Train - Hey, Soul Sister
2011: Blake Shelton - Honey Bee (although I was still in denial at the time about having started to like country and had hated it before lol)
2012: One Direction - What Makes You Beautiful
2013: Taylor Swift - I Knew You Were Trouble (I also adored 1D's mashup cover of One Way or Another and Teenage Kicks, but that wasn't as big a hit, idt)
2014: 5 Seconds of Summer - Amnesia
2015: Taylor Swift - Blank Space (aka the Starbucks Lovers song lol)
2016: Ariana Grande - Into You
2017: Camila Cabello - Havana
2018: BTS - Fake Love (natch lol)
2019: Jonas Brothers - Sucker
2010: Train - Hey, Soul Sister
2011: Blake Shelton - Honey Bee (although I was still in denial at the time about having started to like country and had hated it before lol)
2012: One Direction - What Makes You Beautiful
2013: Taylor Swift - I Knew You Were Trouble (I also adored 1D's mashup cover of One Way or Another and Teenage Kicks, but that wasn't as big a hit, idt)
2014: 5 Seconds of Summer - Amnesia
2015: Taylor Swift - Blank Space (aka the Starbucks Lovers song lol)
2016: Ariana Grande - Into You
2017: Camila Cabello - Havana
2018: BTS - Fake Love (natch lol)
2019: Jonas Brothers - Sucker