What are your favorite songs with a quirky concept? (1 Viewer)

Joined
3 December 2020
Messages
477
Reactions Received
826
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
So basically the title. What are your favorite songs which have a quirky, special or unusual concept? For me, all of Orange Caramel's songs fall into this list as well as EXID's "Are You Hungry" which is so funny and catchy! I'm still so sad that Orange Caramel is no more but luckily WJSN CHOCOME debuted with "Hmph!" which is also really good.
 
Joined
1 August 2019
Messages
2,819
Reactions Received
4,468
Location
☾ the other side of the moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,802
Fandom
☾ gg stan ☽
Gender
Bi-Gender
Pronouns
☾ he/she ☽
everything orange caramel !! and gugudan have a few really cute ones :sj_weary:




 
  • Love
Reactions: chris_m
Joined
1 August 2019
Messages
2,819
Reactions Received
4,468
Location
☾ the other side of the moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,802
Fandom
☾ gg stan ☽
Gender
Bi-Gender
Pronouns
☾ he/she ☽
I didn't listen to gugudan a lot yet but these are really fun songs :bigcatclap: Whenever I see an ice cream-themed MV I get reminded of

me too !! orange caramel really had a huge impact on the industry :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: chris_m

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread