- Joined
- 5 March 2019
- Messages
- 2,571
- Reactions Received
- 7,514
- Location
- beomgyu
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- ATINY
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Wreck
it can be by any group, female or male or both:)
Stray Kids:
Side effects(it grew on me and i love it now XD)
Mirror
I am YOU
Hellavator
Get Cool
Astronaut
Voices
Monsta X:
Shoot out
Dramarama
Queen
Hero
Someone's someone
All in
Jealousy
Stuck
BTS:
Spring Day
Blood Sweat and Tears
Save Me
Run
Idol(this one also grew on me)
Fake Love(also grew on me)
Dope
Not today
Boy In Love
Just One Day
War of hormone
ATEEZ:
Say My Name
Desire
Wonderland
Pirate King
Treasure
Mist
Thank U
Dazzling lights
Wave
Promise
Hala Hala
Aurora
NCT:
Boom
We Young
We go up
Chain
Limitless
Simon Says
Boss
The 7th Sense
Day6:
I need somebody
shoot me
Congratulations
BlackPink:
Playing with fire
Whistle
Kick it
Kill This Love
Mamamoo:
Hip
Starry Night
Egotistic
Decalcomine
Gogobebe
Twice:
TT
Cheer Up
Fancy
Likey
What is Love?
Heart Shaker
I think thats it O-O
Tags:
@SugaRush
@YouNiceKeepGoin
@BlingBling
@Izz
Side effects(it grew on me and i love it now XD)
Mirror
I am YOU
Hellavator
Get Cool
Astronaut
Voices
Monsta X:
Shoot out
Dramarama
Queen
Hero
Someone's someone
All in
Jealousy
Stuck
BTS:
Spring Day
Blood Sweat and Tears
Save Me
Run
Idol(this one also grew on me)
Fake Love(also grew on me)
Dope
Not today
Boy In Love
Just One Day
War of hormone
ATEEZ:
Say My Name
Desire
Wonderland
Pirate King
Treasure
Mist
Thank U
Dazzling lights
Wave
Promise
Hala Hala
Aurora
NCT:
Boom
We Young
We go up
Chain
Limitless
Simon Says
Boss
The 7th Sense
Day6:
I need somebody
shoot me
Congratulations
BlackPink:
Playing with fire
Whistle
Kick it
Kill This Love
Mamamoo:
Hip
Starry Night
Egotistic
Decalcomine
Gogobebe
Twice:
TT
Cheer Up
Fancy
Likey
What is Love?
Heart Shaker
I think thats it O-O
Tags:
@SugaRush
@YouNiceKeepGoin
@BlingBling
@Izz