TV What are your favorite variety shows? (1 Viewer)

Joined
9 October 2019
Messages
437
Reactions Received
1,568
Location
Italy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I don't think there is at the moment, but Queendom just ended. If you weren't following that I still recommend checking it out, lot of good content. And there is talks of Queendom season 2 ^^
I only watched the performances in the final. I think I'll get back to it, especially because there are multiple groups I like! Crossing my fingers for a season 2.

In everyone's opinion, is Produce 101 Season 1 and Produce 48 still worth watching after knowing what happened?
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I only watched the performances in the final. I think I'll get back to it, especially because there are multiple groups I like! Crossing my fingers for a season 2.

In everyone's opinion, is Produce 101 Season 1 and Produce 48 still worth watching after knowing what happened?
I actually watched Produce's S1 and S2 recently, middle of all controversy. I think it can be still worthwhile, if you are interested more on the trainees and performances. I guess it takes away from the votings, but if you already know who final groups were the votings aren't that interesting anyways, almost skip-worthy. From Produce shows I recommend Produce 48 most, japanese trainees really brought in the fun factor.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Andrea
Joined
5 January 2020
Messages
31
Reactions Received
94
Location
Chile
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Running Man
Prison Life of Fools
Busted!
Queendom
The Unit

And now I'm starting to watch Knowing Bros.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread