- Joined
- 6 June 2021
- Messages
- 65,209
- Reactions Received
- 38,856
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 193,077
- Fandom
- iEMoALuvie
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- he/him
- Ship
- Wreck
I remember this, iconicI love the Sunmi, Daehwi, and Seulgi one too
This is another of my favorites
JESSI X JACKSON AND JESSI X HWASA LEGENDARY OMG I was watching those historic moments live
Were you there? Or was it online?JESSI X JACKSON AND JESSI X HWASA LEGENDARY OMG I was watching those historic moments live![]()
god I wish, both were onlineWere you there? Or was it online?![]()
damn yeah this oneGays were happy that day!
Can't believe we didn't even get a backstage selfie of all of them together![]()
Soobin & Arin you will be missedA really fun stage to watch
I thought they renewed their contracts?Soobin & Arin you will be missed![]()
Enhypen's Sunghoon & Iz*One's Wonyoung will be taking over in OctoberI thought they renewed their contracts?![]()
What??!Enhypen's Sunghoon & Iz*One's Wonyoung will be taking over in October![]()