Also ofc how could I forget this masterpiece :runrunrun:
badcrookshanks psycho . . . . . Joined 6 June 2021 Messages 65,209 Reactions Received 38,856 Cards View Profile KS Coins 193,077 Fandom iEMoALuvie Gender Male Pronouns he/him Ship @Boyo Wreck @Day 30 September 2021 #21 Goldenstar said: Also ofc Click to expand... how could I forget this masterpiece Reactions: Kamistar
badcrookshanks psycho . . . . . Joined 6 June 2021 Messages 65,209 Reactions Received 38,856 Cards View Profile KS Coins 193,077 Fandom iEMoALuvie Gender Male Pronouns he/him Ship @Boyo Wreck @Day 30 September 2021 #22 Goldenstar said: Also ofc Click to expand... oh lmao the second one Reactions: Kamistar
Kamistar I'm gonna be a star . Joined 23 June 2021 Messages 7,244 Reactions Received 18,851 Location Jessicaland Cards View Profile KS Coins 22 Fandom Exo-L Gender Female Pronouns She/her 30 September 2021 #23 badcrookshanks said: oh lmao the second one Click to expand... Iconic Reactions: badcrookshanks
P PWSwan . Joined 28 May 2019 Messages 1,838 Reactions Received 1,691 Location The Psycho World Cards View Profile KS Coins 13,352 1 October 2021 #24 Reactions: badcrookshanks