- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
I tend to be very... not picky about ballads, I will love even the most basic bitch ballads.
But my favourites are one that have a unique flavour or emotion to them, not just the usual I'm crying over breaking up, how sad y'know?
My all time favourite would be iKon's don't forget. (and this be coming from smbdy who doesn't even stan iKon)
It has this... tired vibe. It feels like it comes AFTER all those basic bitch ballads. All the tears have already been cried out, you're too tired to even feel sad by this point. you are just.... Sitting on a bed.... kinda numb.
Another one would be Seventeen's Smile Flower.
Quite a rare ballad that isn't about a breakup! This song is about how much Woozi loves Seventeen!
The emotions this song gives off, really... show that as well. There is so much LOVE in this song and it always makes me so happy. It sounds like a mother looking at her sleeping child. Really calm and warm and hopeful and almost nostalgic? Anyway I LOVE IT
But my favourites are one that have a unique flavour or emotion to them, not just the usual I'm crying over breaking up, how sad y'know?
My all time favourite would be iKon's don't forget. (and this be coming from smbdy who doesn't even stan iKon)
It has this... tired vibe. It feels like it comes AFTER all those basic bitch ballads. All the tears have already been cried out, you're too tired to even feel sad by this point. you are just.... Sitting on a bed.... kinda numb.
Another one would be Seventeen's Smile Flower.
Quite a rare ballad that isn't about a breakup! This song is about how much Woozi loves Seventeen!
The emotions this song gives off, really... show that as well. There is so much LOVE in this song and it always makes me so happy. It sounds like a mother looking at her sleeping child. Really calm and warm and hopeful and almost nostalgic? Anyway I LOVE IT