What are your favourite songs these days? (1 Viewer)

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
I've played this on loop for the last hour.

I'm obsessed.

I think it's my favorite song of the entire year.

It's like.... Retro. Makes me think of robots. And when people wear those 80s shades. Sori sounds so cool. Rides motorcycles. And the song is just........ Spectacular.

Sori must be Jesus.

Because I'm a believer.






Play it on your Spotifys. Add it to your lists.

I swear to God I'm gonna bring this girl out of retirement. By playing it for 3 months in loop. She'll make 20 dollars.

N-shall S!!!


:pikadab:
 
Last edited:
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and JimmyBacon

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Anything self empowering or about an awareness of the mind or human spirit etc etc.
Too many songs to list off the top of my head.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and JimmyBacon

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
now by my girl olivia
 
  • Love
Reactions: JimmyBacon

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread