- Joined
- 20 November 2018
- Messages
- 43,468
- Reactions Received
- 75,528
- Location
- In the OCEAN
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 142,437
- Pronouns
- Fish/Mermaid
- Ship
That is a very thick line XD Did the barber slip?Probably this as far as hairstyles for Ten go. I’m just not a fan
![]()
ooofff yeah not a fave eitherProbably this as far as hairstyles for Ten go. I’m just not a fan
![]()
i know we're complaining about hairstyles but he is just effortlessly handsomeWhen it comes to hairstyles, I think this was his worst
It was during their USA tour.
You don't really see it here but in some vids, you can see that they cut his hair way too short on the side and it looked so flat
![]()
ikr???i know we're complaining about hairstyles but he is just effortlessly handsome![]()
The mullet threw me off XD.ikr???
His smile
It's kinda hard to find his ugliest hairstyle cuz he makes it work?
Like the blonde is bad but it also kind of works?
This is blonde Kyu all over again...
![]()
![]()