What are your guys' opinions on Folklore by Taylor Swift? (3 Viewers)

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I really liked her album she got before called 'lover'
Like I am listening to the last great american dynasty.

And it doesn't sound as fun as that album was.
Like this folklore sounds much more serious and I know it got a good write up.

But I think this new sound by her doesn't really suit her : / imo
 
  • Wow
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I really liked her album she got before called 'lover'
Like I am listening to the last great american dynasty.

And it doesn't sound as fun as that album was.
Like this folklore sounds much more serious and I know it got a good write up.

But I think this new sound by her doesn't really suit her : / imo
For me this is similar to her older stuff so I prefer this...
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
For me this is similar to her older stuff so I prefer this...
Fair point made.

I don't think I will be getting this cd. As much as I love my lassie Taylor.
I will say one thing positive. The album cover is neat and the song titles are creative.
 
  • Love
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread