daydreaming while driving is mine
Panda . . . . Joined 24 September 2018 Messages 8,755 Reactions Received 24,302 Location Somewhere Near Bamboo Cards View Profile KS Coins 12 Fandom Starlight Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @LuhansGreenHair Wreck @Lovely_Cornchips 7 June 2021 #1 daydreaming while driving is mine Reactions: Tickita and Ahsoka
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,387 Reactions Received 151,400 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,595 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 7 June 2021 #2 I think you know mine already Reactions: Panda
cixculture Joined 7 June 2021 Messages 247 Reactions Received 272 Location {Diamond Life} Website verisona.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom Carat Gender Non-Binary Pronouns any pronouns work Ship @pawz 7 June 2021 #3 I smoke too much, I guess lol
Handcrafted Joined 17 March 2021 Messages 1,802 Reactions Received 2,296 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 8 June 2021 #4 Driving really fast and weaving through traffic
SOSOYOUNG Joined 31 July 2019 Messages 276 Reactions Received 449 Cards View Profile KS Coins 436 Fandom SONNY CHUUS Gender Female 8 June 2021 #5 When I'm angry I tend to walk away punching the pole or tree. I apologize to all trees and poles I may have dinted. But driving I need my license. Also I forget who I am... I don't even know who I am...
When I'm angry I tend to walk away punching the pole or tree. I apologize to all trees and poles I may have dinted. But driving I need my license. Also I forget who I am... I don't even know who I am...