- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
You're really sweet and talkative. You have such a cheerful energy around you and never fail to make me smile when I talk to you <3
Tasteful PrincessYou are lovely, sweet, and fun to be with!~
And you always have taste![]()
only if you are Queen Of TasteTasteful Princess![]()
Maybe I am a Queenonly if you are Queen Of Taste![]()
you are my lovely Princess then
U are
I love your new signature btwMy Queen![]()
![]()
I love yours too~I love your new signature btw![]()
GREATI love yours too~![]()
I assume my passionYou are really passionate towards your interest and aren't afraid to like your own things. You are friendly and sweet, always up to chat with me ^^
Your the same as me
Talkative (check) funny (check) sweet and cheerful (a little check if we to count my inner ego)
SHADOW CLONE JITSUE
"SOME ONE MESS WITH U"
YA'LL KNOW THE REST