What are your opinions about Yoo Jae Suk, Lee Hyori, And Rain's new group? (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I don't even know what to think, it seems a bit weird and random? It's definitely very different. I guess I'll see what they release before making a real decision :jisoosmh:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I missed something?
The three of them are making a coed group apparently, I don't know a lot about it but I know they want to release a summer song of some kind.
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
The three of them are making a coed group apparently, I don't know a lot about it but I know they want to release a summer song of some kind.
I love Jae Suk as a variety person and liked Dancing King so I'll watch it
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Ahsoka

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
It's probably more comedic with Jaesuk included. Sth similar as Infinity challenges songs.

If it was just Rain and Hyori, it would either be sexy or romantic ballad.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Ahsoka

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Wow Rain and Hyori are literally the king and queens of charisma and stage presence so this is definitely something to look forward to. I’m sure with YJS it will be super fun too.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
It's probably more comedic with Jaesuk included. Sth similar as Infinity challenges songs.

If it was just Rain and Hyori, it would either be sexy or romantic ballad.
I was thinking that, but on the other hand Dancing King wasn't overly comedic so who knows
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Rain and Hyori literally would be perfection together and it would be a top notch project. only Jaesuk seems random but I guess it will be a more fun song a la U Go Girl
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread