I'm gonna try to reach AR 50 in Genshin Impact :wimwim:
Juniverse Local Backstabber ♡ . Joined 1 January 2020 Messages 11,006 Reactions Received 21,104 Cards View Profile KS Coins 498 Fandom Deobi Wreck @jesus_christ 2 June 2021 #1 I'm gonna try to reach AR 50 in Genshin Impact Reactions: bulletproof and Tickita
MYs_daileee Joined 28 May 2021 Messages 1,060 Reactions Received 1,081 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom Multi Gender Non-Binary Pronouns they/them 2 June 2021 #2 neo: the world ends with you
Tickita 𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇. . . . Joined 30 January 2020 Messages 26,480 Reactions Received 39,142 Location We're no strangers to love. Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,434 Gender Female Pronouns she, her, mrrp 2 June 2021 #3 I mean, I might take time off around my birthday. Maybe buy a new swimsuit.
lexus Otaku Bestie . . . . Joined 12 September 2018 Messages 66,873 Reactions Received 97,852 Cards View Profile KS Coins 134,940 Fandom Number One Gender Female Wreck @Ahsoka 2 June 2021 #4 For right now I'm just focusing on finishing my last class for my degree and then applying to graduate schools
For right now I'm just focusing on finishing my last class for my degree and then applying to graduate schools
daesuki 이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서 . . Joined 4 January 2020 Messages 16,598 Reactions Received 31,252 Location you clouds rain Website daesukiii.tumblr.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 38,410 Fandom YOLO Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Purple_Jasmine 2 June 2021 #5 debate moving back to france im probably just going to work and do boring adult stuff. maybe write and draw some more
debate moving back to france im probably just going to work and do boring adult stuff. maybe write and draw some more
Handcrafted Joined 17 March 2021 Messages 1,802 Reactions Received 2,296 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 2 June 2021 #6 Get my life together
bulletproof ✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧ . . Joined 2 September 2018 Messages 12,423 Reactions Received 54,952 Location ARMY base 💕 Cards View Profile KS Coins 55 Gender Female Ship @Ozymandias 2 June 2021 #7 work, nothing else