Appreciation What are your plans for tonight? (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I had some terrible weeks so I'm going out with some friends :jenniesmug: we're going to one of my friend's place and then in the club
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Well I'm watching ice hockey current, Finland vs Russia and eating some ice cream. I will probably watch Produce X's 4th ep today and then either update myself with anime or play a bit. And.. maybe study somewhere in there xd
 
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
625
Reactions Received
2,203
Location
intergalactic space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
We love a productive student. Good luck! :bigcatlove:

Playing Aura Kingdom
:queen:
Have fun! :icgyu:

Well I'm watching ice hockey current, Finland vs Russia and eating some ice cream. I will probably watch Produce X's 4th ep today and then either update myself with anime or play a bit. And.. maybe study somewhere in there xd
Your program is full! Hope you get to do everything you had planned for today. :sanapray:

I'm gonna cook some good food and find a movie to watch.
Have you decided on what you are going to cook? :pandatea:
I wish you a lovely evening!
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I’m most likely going to do some homework or finish making badges since I have nothing better to do. :joshmeh:
 
  • Like
Reactions: cosmicyuno
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
625
Reactions Received
2,203
Location
intergalactic space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I’m most likely going to do some homework or finish making badges since I have nothing better to do. :joshmeh:
Enjoy your night! :pandahappy:

You didn't tag me :(

I am going to finally make my sig and dp and walk the dog
and watch a movie or something
I didn't want to bother you, I know you're busy. Give your dog a hug from me.
:nekolove:
The gym and then finish the Last Seasons of New Girl
Release those endorphins!! :jenniesmug:
I'm seeing Aladdin with some friends :pandatea:
Have fun at the movies! :pepeheart:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread