What are your sickness hacks? (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Specifically for nausea and vomiting. Do you have things you swear by for improvement? Asking for a friend and totally not because I’m sick and getting tired of it and curious if others do things differently :pandatea:
 

owo

the moon guy
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
54,269
Reactions Received
17,153
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,296
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
pepto and lotsa water are the only things that got my back for nausea, if that dont work for me i just gotta suffer thru it
1683071608493.gif
or and a really warm bath kinda helps...... its temporary but.......... its somethin......

(hope ur friendddd gets better soon stay safe x ❤)
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
pepto and lotsa water are the only things that got my back for nausea, if that dont work for me i just gotta suffer thru it
1683071608493.gif
or and a really warm bath kinda helps...... its temporary but.......... its somethin......

(hope ur friendddd gets better soon stay safe x ❤)
I actually really enjoy hot showers when I have nausea, but the issue is that they’re supposed to dehydrate you and since I’m throwing up almost all the water I drink I’m nervous about taking long ones :susPepe:
But thank you :maheart:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I think they make candy chews specifically for nausea? Pretty sure!
I partly want to try and partly don’t. If I can’t keep even water down the idea of a food of any kind, even an anti nausea one, seems daunting :nekosweat:
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,149
Reactions Received
46,812
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,403
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I don't think their is a "quick fix" for nausea besides Pepto and chicken broth
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I don't think their is a "quick fix" for nausea besides Pepto and chicken broth
I don’t either but being sick is tedious and frustrating :nekosweat:
 

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,142
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
if my stomach/my head is hurting alot which usually happens when I need to vomit I stick my finger down my through til I vomit
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread